Thank you for your interest in my home marketing plan. This plan represents the process I will go through as I market your property and bring about a successful closing.
- Explain my legal obligations to you as your real estate agent.
- Explain the property disclosure statement and your requirements when you place your home on the market.
- Tour the home with you and make recommendations for improvements which could help you sell the home for a better price.
- Review recent real estate listings, sales & expired listings to help you arrive at the best asking price for your home. This is called a Comparative Market Analysis.
- Complete documents required to place your property on the MLS system.
- Measure the interior and exterior of your home to ensure accuracy in marketing materials. This may include having a professional floor plan produced.
- Photograph the property using a high end digital camera with a wide angle lens and external flash.
- Process photos and optimize for clarity and brightness for print and web publication.
- Broker load the property on the MLS system with 20 photos.
- Prepare an online ad for your home on my websites, plus make sure it has been picked up by realtor.ca
- Online ad is produced and inserted into point2 homes directory, craigslist.org, usedvictoria.com, kijijivictoria and many other online aggregators .
- Place your home om my web page as a featured home with automated slide show.
- Place your home on my BLOG at http://victoriarealestate.blogspot.com/ as a featured home.
- Prepare custom folded photo brochure for your property. (see photo at right)
- Place a for sale sign on your property which includes a sign rider directing prospective buyers to my website.
- Install a secure electronic lock box on your property so that agents with scheduled appointments can easily access the home.
- Deliver photo brochure to the property.
- When you are ready, allow showings your home to qualified buyers by confirmed appointment.
- Present all written offers to you in a timely manner.
- Fully explain all terms and conditions to you.
- Make strategic recommendations to help maximize the selling price and improve terms in your favour.
- Negotiate on your behalf with the buyer's agent for the best possible price and terms.
When Offers Come In
- Ensure that you receive true copies of all documents which form part of your agreement, signed by all parties to the contract.
- Arrange all appointments for home inspection and appraisals, if a condition of the offer.
- Keep you informed of any progress made in removing the "subject to" conditions on the contract.
- Deliver a copy of the final Removal of Conditions document to you.
Upon Unconditional Deal
- Advise you of any actions which may be required on your part between now and closing.
- Explain the closing process in Victoria.
- Send copies of all documents to the lawyer of your choice for preparation of title transfer. I have an excellent real estate lawyer that I can refer you to if necessary.
- Hold keys to your property until possession date
- Handle all details of the closing & possession with the Buyer's agent and report the results to you.
When you hire me to market your property, you are hiring experience... 33 years of it! I understand that all I have to offer is service which is why my motto is "FIRST CLASS SERVICE" Call me today to get started at 250-217-4600 or toll free at 1-877-478-9600.